Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Fried Cabbage W/ Shrimp & Sausage
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Shrimp Recipes. I am try to display Shrimp Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following shrimp recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Shrimp Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Shrimp Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage
By: H&F via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage:
- 1 head cabbage
- Beef or chorizo sausage ( preferably your choice
- Medium/ Large Raw Shrimp ( peeled, devained, tail on/ off
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil/ or you can fry a slice of bacon-
- Creole Seasoning
- Whole sweet onion ( diced
- You can add your taste of seasonings*
Method for "Fried Cabbage w/ shrimp & sausage":
- Shred/ cut up cabbage and rinse
- Add cabbage in skillet/ or if you use bacon, remove bacon after frying and add cabbage to skillet. Add creole seasoning and stir - place top on skillet and allow cabbage to sautee
- Cook sausage in another skillet with onions/ add shrimp 5 mins before sausage is done. Continue to cook until done ( set aside
- Add sausage & shrimp to cabbage moments before cabbage is done. Season to taste
- You can eat over a bed of rice or enjoy as it is..