Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Red Beans & Rice W/ Shrimp, Chicken & Sausage
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Shrimp Recipes. We try to demo Shrimp Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following shrimp recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Shrimp Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Shrimp Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage
By: H&F via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage:
- 1 Bell pepper diced
- 1 Red pepper diced
- 1 Yellow or White onion diced
- 1 purple onion diced
- 4 stalks celery diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pkg beef sausage/ or your choice
- Boneless & skinless chicken thighs (shredded)
- 1 pkg medium raw shrimp ( devained, peeled, tail off
- 1 pkg kidney beans
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 can organic tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes ( undrained
- 1 cup white or brown rice
- 1 tsp Salt ( optional
Method for "Red Beans & Rice w/ shrimp, chicken & sausage":
- Before you start please allow the beans to soak in a bowl of water for at least three hours removing the ones that are unproductive
- Place beans in Crock-Pot/Slow cooker
- Add all diced veggies, paste, cicken broth, diced tomatoes & seasoning
- Add 3-4 cups of water or desired..* Do not fill to the top.... Add oil and cover
- Allow to cook 7-8 hrs on low
- In a skillet cook your sausage ( add the shrimp when the sausage is almost done ( It doesn't take shrimp long to cook.....set aside
- Boil the chicken thighs in a pot ( once done shred....set aside
- Add the meats 45 mins before the beans are done turning the temperature to high
- Preparing the rice: Optional: add in if you feel as though you have room for it without spilling over or cook the rice separate and place over rice when done..
- Season to your taste to get your flavor ENJOY!!!