Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt Scones (Vegan Verion)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Scone Recipe. We try to demo Scone Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following scone recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Scone Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Scone Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion)
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion):
- 1 1/2 Cup Organic Spelt flour
- 2 Tsp Turbinado sugar
- 1/2 Can Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Organic Raw Apple Cide Vinegar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Cup coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup mulberry-raisin mixed in 1 to1 ratio
Method for "Soaked Mulberry-raisin Spelt scones (Vegan Verion)":
- Blend 1/4 cup coconut flakes into flour
- Mix all dry ingredients together except baking powder in a large bowl, including spelt flour, coconut flour, sugar, salt and dried berries.
- Add 1 Tsp vinegar into half can of coconut milk. Stir to mix and pour the mixture into dry ingredients bowl.
- Gently work with the dough until all things Incorporated well. Do not over mix. Let it sit on countertop for 4~12 hours to âsoakâ.
- After soaking for at least 4 hours, gently massage 2 tsp of baking powder into the dough. It's OK to add a little bit flour to avoid stickiness.
- Pat down your dough into half inch in thickness. Cut it into triangles or round shaped piece.
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Grease a baking pan with oil or butter. Lay scones on the baking pan monolayer and separate from each other. Bake 15 minutes and serve hot.