Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Scone Recipe. I am try to demo Scone Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following scone recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Scone Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Scone Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Chez-k via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Raisin Scone:
- 100 g Flour
- 3 g Baking Powder
- 15 g Sugar
- 30 g Butter
- 30 g Raisins
- 50 g Milk
Method for "Raisin Scone":
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar.
- Cut the butter into squares and add to the bowl.
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips).
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add the milk and raisins to the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. (Be careful not to mix too much).
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 1cm thickness. Cut out the scones with a round cookie cutter.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.