Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Fruited Oat Scones
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Scone Recipe. We try to show Scone Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following scone recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Scone Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Scone Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Fruited Oat Scones
By: Stephanie Goldman via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Fruited Oat Scones:
- 1 1/2 cups flour (gluten-free or regular)
- 1 1/4 cups oats
- 1/4 cup sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum, if using gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 6 oz. (1 1/3 cup) diced dried mixed fruit
- 1/2 cup soy milk or milk of your choice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (or equivalent of egg substitute)
- 1 tsp sugar or sugar substitute
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
Method for "Fruited Oat Scones":
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, & xanthum gum.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles course crumbs. Stir in fruit.
- Add milk & egg. Mix just until moistened.
- Shape dough to form a ball.
- On lightly greased cookie sheet, pat out dough to form 8 inch circle.
- With sharp knife, score round into 12 wedges.
- Sprinkle with combined sugar & cinnamon.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Break apart & serve warm.