Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
English Scones With Raisens
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Scone Recipe. We try to display Scone Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following scone recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Scone Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Scone Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
English Scones with raisens
By: Amel via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of English Scones with raisens:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup raisens
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Method for "English Scones with raisens":
- In a bowl add flour, sugar and baking powder and stir.
- Cut butter into cubes and add it to the dry mixture.
- Using your hands, gently mix the butter with the butter but not too much otherwise the butter will melt.
- To another bowl, add the milk, vanilla and eggs. Whisk them together.
- Add the dry ingredients from step 2 and the raisens into the liquid ingredients and mix for few seconds until you have a soft dough.
- Prepare a floured surface and flatten the dough evenly. Use a cup or a tool of your choice to create a round shape for the scone.
- Prepare a tray with wax paper and neatly arrange the scones.
- (optional) to get a golden color, use an extra egg and brush it on the surface before putting it into the oven.
- Heat it for 10-17 minutes in a 220 degree Celsius oven or until gold.
- Serve with tea or coffee.