Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Two Toned Scone
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Scone Recipe. I am try to display Scone Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following scone recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Scone Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Scone Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Two toned scone
By: Niki via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Two toned scone:
- 200 g cake flour
- 3 tbs baking powder
- 60 g salted butter
- 20 g caster sugar
- 50 ml whole milk
- 25 ml heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 15 g green tea powder
- 15 g cocoa powder
Method for "Two toned scone":
- Mix cake flour, baking powder, sugar and add in grated cold butter. Blend the mixture until moist sand like mixture has formed
- Beat milk, cream and egg in separate bowl
- Add milk mixture into flour mixture. Use fork to mix all ingrediant and transfer into flat flour surface
- Take half of dough blend in green tea powder and another half for cocoa powder.
- Gently knead the dough just to combine. Roll the dough to 3/4 inch thickness and cut with 2 inch cookie cutter
- Bake at 180 C for 15 min