Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Sangria Recipe. We try to show Sangria Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following sangria recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Sangria Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Sangria Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Alicia Westbrook via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Sangria! Sangria!:
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 1 apple sliced
- 8 strawberries sliced
- 2 cup carbonated water (optional)
- 1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
Method for "Sangria! Sangria!":
- In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, maraschino cherries, apple, and strawberries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.