Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Carne De Puerco Con Salsa De Chipotle (Pork With Chipotle Sauce)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Salsa Recipe. We try to display Salsa Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following salsa recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Salsa Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Salsa Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce)
By: Tina Martinez via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce):
- 3 lbs your favorite cut of pork, with or without bone
- 2 vedalia or sweet onions sliced thinly
- 8 oz can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- to taste Salt
Method for "Carne de puerco con salsa de chipotle (Pork with chipotle sauce)":
- In a pre heated pan (I prefer cast iron) add a little bit of cooking oil.
- Add meat to pan and cook, moving occasionally until meat starts getting crisp around the edges
- In a blender add chipotles, garlic salt and tomatoes and blend until smooth.
- Add sliced onion to the pan with the meat in it. Cook until onions carmalize.
- Add sauce from the blender to the pan with meat. Simmer stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add more salt if needed and enjoy with beans and rice.