Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pork Tenderloin With Cherry Salsa
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Salsa Recipe. We try to demo Salsa Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following salsa recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Salsa Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Salsa Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa
By: Adrianne Meszaros via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa:
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 cup minced shallots, divided
- 6 tbs fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 1/1 lbs
- 8 oz fresh cherries, stemmed, pitted, halved
- 1 fresh fresno chile, red jalapeno, or holland chile, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Method for "Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Salsa":
- Turn a gas grill to high. Combine 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallot, 4 tbs lime juice and 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Add pork, seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate pork at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup shallots, 2 tbs lime juice, cherries, chile and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season salsa lightly with salt and pepper and set aside to let flavors meld.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Brush grill grate with vegetable oil. Grill tenderloins, turning frequently, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork registers to 145 degrees, about 15 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes. Cut into thin sliced and serve with salsa.