Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage In Salsa
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Salsa Recipe. I am try to display Salsa Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following salsa recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Salsa Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Salsa Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa
By: Shinae via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa:
- 1 Tablespoon oil or butter
- 2 strips bacon, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 a large onion, cut into 1/2" strips vertically
- 1/2 a medium head of green cabbage, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- optional 1 large carrot, cut into 1/3-inch thick pieces
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1 cup storebought salsa (like Pace, La Victoria, Frontera, etc.)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon hot sauce of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- chopped green onions and/or cilantro for garnish
Method for "Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa":
- In a large pot or deep frying pan, bring the oil or butter up to medium heat and render a bit of the fat from the bacon.
- Add the onion, cabbage, and garlic (and carrot if you're using it) to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the onions start to turn translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the sausage, salsa, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and sugar to the pan, and give it a few gentle stirs to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Reduce the heat to medium low, cover, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions and/or cilantro over the top and serve with starch of choice.
- Enjoy! :)