Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Easy Pork & Salsa Stew
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Salsa Recipe. We try to show Salsa Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following salsa recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Salsa Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Salsa Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Easy Pork & Salsa Stew
By: Shinae via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Easy Pork & Salsa Stew:
- 1.5 pounds pork shoulder, cut into 1.5" cubes & tossed with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- half a red bell pepper, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (see pics)
- 1 small onion, cut into roughly 1/3" wide slices (about half a regular sized onion)
- 1 tomato, cut into eighths
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed (keeping it easy... ;) )
- 1/4-1/3 cup whatever homemade or storebought salsa you've got on hand
- 1 cup unsalted stock (can be chicken, pork, veg, or even water if you don't have stock)
- another 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to add to the stew, depending on how salty the salsa you use. Start with 1/4 teaspoon
Method for "Easy Pork & Salsa Stew":
- Sear the pork in 1 Tablespoon of oil in a preheated medium high heat pot for about 2 minutes per side.
- Add in your onions, garlic, bell pepper, and tomato, and saute for 2 or 3 minutes until the onions begin to turn translucent.
- Add in the 1 cup stock, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and salsa and stir thoroughly to distribute ingredients and seasonings evenly.
- Still on medium high heat, bring the stew to a boil, and once up to a boil, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer, covered (but with about a 1/2" inch opening on the side), for 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times during the process to redistribute everything.
- Uncover the pot and simmer another 15 to 20 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times, and adjusting the salt in the seasoning when you have 10 minutes left to go.
- Enjoy! :)