Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Chunky Salsa Verde
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Salsa Recipe. I am try to display Salsa Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following salsa recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Salsa Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Salsa Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Chunky Salsa Verde
By: ChefDoogles via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chunky Salsa Verde:
- 1.5 lb tomatillos; husked
- 2 jalapenos; seeded
- 1 small yellow onion; small dice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime; juiced
- 1 bunch cilantro; rough chop
- 1 small pinch sugar
- as needed kosher salt
- as needed cold water
Method for "Chunky Salsa Verde":
- Preheat oven to 425Â°
- Quarter tomatillos. Add just enough oil to cover. Spread around the edge of a baking tray lined with parchment paper. (Pro roasting tip)
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until tomatillos are tender. Transfer to a plate and place in fridge for approximately 30 minutes or until tomatillos are cooled down. (Adding to blender while hot will discolor the sauce)
- Combine tomatillos, onion, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, and cilantro in the blender. Add sugar and a large pinch of salt. Add cold water as needed while blender is running until desired consistency of salsa.
- Variations; Chicken stock, vegetable stock, vegetable or canola oil, diced green chiles, roasted or raw green bell pepper, serrano, poblano, habanero, chives, scallions, parsley, white or yellow onions, pearl onions, lager beer, lemon, tequila blanco, white rum, avocado, epazote, jicama, mango, mint, olive oil, thyme, tomato, red wine vinegar, corn