Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mini Meatball Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup. We try to show Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following roasted cauliflower and garlic soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mini meatball soup
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mini meatball soup:
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 pound mixed vegetables, I used broccoli, cauliflower, yellow and orange carrots
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 large chicken thigh
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon summer savory
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons saffron flowers
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon marjoram for meatballs
- 2 tablespoons fennel seed for half of meatballs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt for meatballs
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder for meatballs
Method for "Mini meatball soup":
- Peel and chop the sweet potato put into a bag and set aside
- Cut your vegetables into small pieces. Keep the onion pieces separate. Chop the chicken into small pieces. Form half the ground sirloin and half the sausage into mini meatballs. Leave the other half loose for soup.
- Brown the sausage and ground sirloin with the onions. Add chicken. Add to pot when done. Add chicken broth.
- Add the vegetables except sweet potato.
- Add spices of 1 teaspoon marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- Form half the sirloin mixture into meat. Fry the ground sirloin and sausage mixture formed into mini meatballs.
- Add fennel seed to the othe half and form into mini meatballs. And fry them.
- Add all the spices and simmer covered 30 minutes. Add sweet potatoes last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Serve hope you enjoy!