Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Potato Cauliflower And Cheese Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup. We try to display Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following roasted cauliflower and garlic soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Potato cauliflower and cheese soup
By: ayoung1979 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Potato cauliflower and cheese soup:
- 5 medium potatoes, cut into approximately 2 inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets cut into approximately 1 inch pieces
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroon soup
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 cup milk or cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (i uses colby jack)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (i use jarred)
- 1/3 cup chopped chives, you can use freeze dried or fresh
- 1/2 cup butter
Method for "Potato cauliflower and cheese soup":
- Boil potatoes and cauliflower until potatoes are just done. When the back of a knife breaks a piece of potato apart with slight pressure, it's done. Approximately 10 minutes
- In the crockpot mix together the cream soups, onion, garlic, chives and broth.
- When potatoes and cauliflower are done drain and return to the pot. Add the butter and use hand masher to mash until potatoes are just mashed not too creamy. Add to the crockpot.
- Mix milk into crockpot slowly.
- Add cheese to mixture
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6. Try to stir every hour especially if cooking on high.
- This soup will have little chunks of cauliflower and onion. If you do not want it to be this way you can use a hand blender or food processor to get a smooth texture.