Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup. We try to demo Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following roasted cauliflower and garlic soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Soup:
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed into florets
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced into thick coins
- 2 large cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 cups unsalted chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional)
Method for "Roasted Cauliflower Soup":
- Start by roasting the veggies. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Line a large baking tray with foil. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets, carrots and garlic cloves with the 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper and 2 tbsp of the olive oil until they're well coated. Pour them out onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the veggies carmelize and begin to get tender. Flip everything after about the first 15 minutes so it roasts evenly. Set this aside.
- In a large stockpot, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and celery along with a small pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often until the onions start to become translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the roasted veggies to the pot. Increase the heat to high and pour in the broth, then stir in the thyme and nutmeg. Let it come to a boil.
- Once at a boil, cover the pot with a lid, turn the heat down to med-low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the cauliflower and carrots are extremely tender. You should be able to easily break up the veggies with a wooden spoon.
- Blend the soup, either with an immersion blender or in a regular blender. If using the regular blender, do it in batches and leave an opening at the top uncovered to let the steam escape...just cover it partially with a kitchen towel while it's blending to avoid it splattering.
- Return it to the pot and add the cream (if using). Season it to taste and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge. To reheat, place desired amount in a medium saucepan over medium heat until warmed through...about 5 or so minutes.