Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup. We try to demo Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following roasted cauliflower and garlic soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
By: jessicadpaxton via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup:
- 1 large head cauliflower or 2 bags frozen
- 3 clove garlic, unpeeled
- 1 olive oil
- 1 kosher salt
- 3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1 fresh cracked black pepper
- pinch fresh grated nutmeg
Method for "Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup":
- Cut fresh cauliflower into bite sized florets, if using frozen - thaw completely and thoroughly drain.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Drizzle cauliflower in enough olive oil to coat and season to taste with salt. drizzle garlic cloves in oil and wrap in a small foil packet. arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a sheet pan along with garlic packet.
- Roast in oven, turning cauliflower every 5 to 10 minutes until you achieve a well brown color.
- Remove sheet pan and set garlic aside to cool. add cauliflower to a medium soup pot. when garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze it out of its skin into cauliflower and add stock. simmer 10 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool and then blend in batches to desired texture. return blend mixture to soup pot.
- Stir in milk, cheese, nutmeg, ans salt and pepper to taste. simmer another 10 minutes. feel free to add more milk for thinning or cheese for thickening.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil and cracked pepper as garnish. or try olive oil, pomegranate seeds, and chives. Also good with crumbled bacon.