Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Samak Rice Kheer
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Rice Pudding Recipe. I am try to display Rice Pudding Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following rice pudding recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Rice Pudding Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Rice Pudding Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Samak Rice Kheer
By: Bhawana via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Samak Rice Kheer:
- 1/2 Cup sama rice
- 1 Ltr milk (full creame or toned)
- 1/4 Cup chopped dry fruits like almonds, cashew and pistachio
- 4 pods cardamom
- 8 Tsp sugar
Method for "Samak Rice Kheer":
- 1) First of all clean the sama rice properly and wash 2-3 times. Keep it aside till needed.
- 2) Heat a heavy bottom pan and add milk. Start boiling the milk.
- 3) Once milk start boiling add the sama rice and stir nicely. Cook on medium heat until rice is cooked. If rice is soaked then cooking takes less time. In general I do not soak rice in water as I want rice grain to have the milk flavor inside.
- 4) Keep strirring on regular interval else rice may burn in the bottom of the pan. By this time sama rice grains will become double in size and kheer thickens.
- 5) Now add cardamom powder and dry fruits. Mix nicely and boil for another 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- 6) Sama rice kheer or vrat ke chawal ki kheer is ready to serve. You can either serve hot or let it cool down to room temperature and then serve.