Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Who Needs Hagan Daas? Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Raspberry Desserts. We try to demo Raspberry Desserts culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following raspberry desserts. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Raspberry Desserts has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Raspberry Desserts 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Who needs Hagan Daas? Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream
By: Deena Foley via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Who needs Hagan Daas? Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream:
- 1 pint (2 c) Whipping Cream
- 1 (14 oz) can of Fat Free Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Peanut Butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co White Chocolate Wonderland)
- 1 c Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Handful Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1/2 c Bonne Maan Raspberry Preserves
Method for "Who needs Hagan Daas? Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry No Churn Ice Cream":
- Beat whipping cream and vanilla for a couple of minutes with a hand mixer or kitchen aid mixer until it is somewhat stiff.
- Add the condensed milk. Fold in by hand and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a loaf or casserole pan.
- Drop clumps of raspberry preserves over ice cream mixture and dark chocolate chunks and fold under.
- Measure out peanut butter and then melt it in microwave for 60 seconds at half power.
- Pour peanut butter over ice cream mixture and marble it with a fork.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over ice cream.
- Cover with saran wrap or lid and place in freezer until firm (roughly 2 hours)
- Grab a spoon and ascend to cloud 9!