Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mini Cheesecakes With Raspberry Sauce
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Raspberry Desserts. I am try to display Raspberry Desserts preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following raspberry desserts. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Raspberry Desserts has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Raspberry Desserts 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
By: McBritters via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce:
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- raspberry sauce
- 2 1/4 tbsp raspberry preserves
- 3 tsp water
Method for "Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce":
- use a rolling pin to crush graham crackers in a plastic bag.
- preheat oven to 325Â°F
- spray 4, 7-ounce ramekins (I used CorningWare) with butter flavored cooking spray. Spray lightly and wipe down with a paper towel.
- mix ingredients for crust together in a small bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of mixture to each of the ramekins and press firmly. (Note: you will not use all of the mixture.)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and extracts; beat well.
- Spoon batter into each cup, filling each 2/3 full. Wipe any drips or smudges from rim.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- While cheesecakes are cooking, add jam and water to small sauce pan over medium-low heat, stirring continuously until jam melts into smooth sauce.
- Remove from heat, let cool and store until serving.
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with raspberry sauce and serve.