Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Raspberry And White Chocolate Cheesecake
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Raspberry Desserts. We try to show Raspberry Desserts cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following raspberry desserts. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Raspberry Desserts has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Raspberry Desserts 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake
By: Hayley_UK via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake:
- 250 grams cream cheese
- large handful raspberries
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 2 eggs
- medium bar white chocolate
- 10 shortbread fingers
- 1 tbsp of margerine
Method for "Raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake":
- Crush the shortbread fingers in a sandwich bag with a rolling pin. Melt the margerine in a pan, then mix it with crushed shortbread and into a deep bottomed foil case. Put cream cheese in a large bowl, use electric whisk to mix in the 2 eggs.
- In a separate bowl melt the white chocolate over a pan of boiling water water.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the cream cheese mixture. whisk together until well mixed.
- Mash the raspberries in a bowl, save a few for decoration. Strain the mashed raspberries through a tea strainer to eliminate the seeds.
- Swirl the raspberry through the cheese and chocolate mixture and pour onto shortbread base.
- Bake at 190Â°F C for around 25 minutes.
- It may still look uncooked when it comes out of the oven, but will set as it cools. When its cooled enough to handle, pop it in the fridge for a few hours before serving!