Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Raspberry Jammie Bars
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Raspberry Desserts. I am try to demo Raspberry Desserts cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following raspberry desserts. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Raspberry Desserts has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Raspberry Desserts 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Raspberry Jammie Bars
By: Chef Craig TCW via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Raspberry Jammie Bars:
- 8 ounces butter
- 6 ounces light brown sugar by weight
- 8 ounces flour by weight
- 6 ounces oats by weight
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12-14 ounces Raspberry jam or any other flavor you like
- as needed shortening or pan spray
- as needed powdered sugar
Method for "Raspberry Jammie Bars":
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep the 13x8 pan with shortening or pan spray.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add melted butter and sugar to dry ingredients. Mix well and this will be the bottom oatmeal crust.
- Reserve 1 cup of the mixture for the topping.
- Spread remaining oatmeal crust evenly on the greased 13 X 8 pan. I press down with the bottom of a measuring cup to flatten.
- Spread raspberry jam over oatmeal crust a thickness of 1/4 inch. some people like more.
- Sprinkle reserved cookie dough evenly over jam.
- Bake in 350 F oven until jam bubbles and the topping is starting to get a golden brown and delicious color (GBD) about 15 to 20 minutes +/-.
- Cool thoroughly and cut into shapes and sizes you like and sprinkle with powder sugar:)