Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Quiche Recipe. We try to demo Quiche Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following quiche recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Quiche Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Quiche Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: homegrownveggies via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mini quiche:
- I large container of plain, low fat yogurt
- 1 block Swiss cheese (6 oz)
- Broccoli crown
- Breakfast sausage or a ham steak
- 4 eggs
- Pre made pie dough
Method for "Mini quiche":
- Empty the container of yogurt into a large bowl. Add the 4 eggs and whisk contents of the bowl with a wire whip.
- Shred the block of cheese on a box grater. Add 3/4 of the cheese to the egg mixture. (Reserving some cheese to garnish the top of the mini quiches)
- Brown the sausage until cooked through the center. Drain grease on a paper towel. Cut sausage into bite sized pieces when cool.
- Cut the broccoli crown into florets. Steam broccoli in a sauce pan with an inch of water until fork tender. Drain in a strainer. Cut into small chunks.
- If using pre cooked ham steak, instead of sausage, cut ham steak into cubes.
- Add meat of choice and broccoli to yogurt/ egg/ cheese mixture. Stir.
- In roll the pre made pie dough on the counter. Press the rim of a glass into the dough...cutting small circles of pie dough to press into 12 muffin cups.
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.(filling cups 2/3 full) Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the 12 muffin cups.
- Cook at 350 degrees until puffed and golden brown in color. (Approx 15-25 min)
- Remove from muffin tin and freeze for a quick breakfast on the go.