Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mushroom, Carmelized Onion, Spinach, And Gruyere Quiche
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Quiche Recipe. I am try to show Quiche Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following quiche recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Quiche Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Quiche Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche
By: jlsnyd01 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche:
- 1 puff pastry
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced
- 1 pkg mushrooms sliced
- 2-3 handfuls spinach
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 3/4 cup gruyere
Method for "Mushroom, carmelized onion, spinach, and gruyere quiche":
- Preheat oven to 375Â°
- Thaw out puff pastry and put into a deep dish pie pan. I cut off the long corners and filled in any gaps. Blind bake for 10 mins.
- Saute onions once they start carmelizing add mushrooms. Once mushrooms are browned add spinach until wilted. Salt and pepper to taste. Let mixture cool
- Mix together eggs, half and half salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mushroom mixture into the bottom of the puff pastry. Make sure to spread it out evenly so every bite has a little bit ove everything in it.
- Sprinkle shredded gruyere.
- Pour egg mixture in pie shell and bake for 45 mins or until set.