Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Divine Spinach, Mushroom & Cheese Quiche (Tarta Me Spanaki, Manitaria & Tyria)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Quiche Recipe. I am try to demo Quiche Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following quiche recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Quiche Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Quiche Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Divine Spinach, Mushroom & Cheese Quiche (Tarta me Spanaki, Manitaria & Tyria)
By: Foodzesty via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Divine Spinach, Mushroom & Cheese Quiche (Tarta me Spanaki, Manitaria & Tyria):
- 1 Pastry Dough (homemade or store bought)
- 400 grams Spinach (washed and drained)
- 1 Onion diced (optional)
- 2 Garlic Cloves grated (optional)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Dill
- 200 grams Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Greek Graviera Cheese or Swiss Cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Mild Mustard
- Salt, Pepper, Paprika
Method for "Divine Spinach, Mushroom & Cheese Quiche (Tarta me Spanaki, Manitaria & Tyria)":
- Cut mushrooms into halfs.
- Beat the eggs with dill.
- In a large sauce pan melt butter add onion for about 3 minutes. Then add mushrooms and spinach. Toss in salt, pepper, paprika and simmer until spinach has withered.
- Grate the Graviera or Swiss Cheese.
- And the Parmesan Cheese.
- Roll dough into the baking pan and brush the base with mustard.
- In a large bowl add the egg â dill mix into the spinach â mushroom mix. Add the mixture into the dough by spreading it out.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes and until crust is golden brown. Kali Orexi!!! ð