Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Crab & Edamame Quiche
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Quiche Recipe. We try to demo Quiche Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following quiche recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Quiche Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Quiche Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Crab & Edamame Quiche
By: lynntok via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Crab & Edamame Quiche:
- Ready-to-Bake Puff/Shortcrust Pastry
- 150 Grams Grated Gruyere Cheese
- 200 ML Heavy Cream
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 200 Grams Crabmeat
- 1/2 Cup Edamame Peas
- 1/2 Large Green Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Yuzu Chilli Flakes
- 2 Quiche Pans, Greased
Method for "Crab & Edamame Quiche":
- Pre-heat oven to 200degC. Place a Puff Pastry into each of 2 greased Quiche pans. For each one of the Quiche pans, place a baking paper over the Puff Pastry and add dried beans on the baking paper, over the Puff Pastry as weight (so when it bakes, it's shape doesn't change). Pre-bake the Puff Pastry for 15 minutes. This will prevent the Puff Pastry from soaking up the liquid from the Quiche filling. Set aside your Puff Pastry.
- In a pan, saute your Onions with a little olive oil until the onions are soft. Add the Edamame Peas and Stir-fry for 5 mins. Add the Crabmeat to the pan and fry with the Onions and Edamame Peas. Add a pinch of Salt to taste, 1 Tsp Dried Parsley, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder & 1/2 Tsp Yuzu Chilli Flakes and Stir-fry all ingredients for 2 minutes. Remove from stove and set aside.
- In a Medium Bowl, mix in 6 Whole Eggs and 200 ML Heavy Cream. Gently mix well (do not whisk as you do not want to introduce to much air into the mixture). Add 1 Tsp Salt and 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper to the Mixture. Then Add the Crabmeat Filling from the pan into the Bowl and mix well. Finally, add 2/3 of the Gruyere Cheese into the Mixture and Mix.
- Pour 1/2 of the Quiche Filling Mixture into the Quiche Puff Pastry Pan. Top the Quiche with 1/2 of the remaining Gruyere Cheese. Bake the Quiche at 200degC for 30-40mins.
- Let it cool for 15 mins. Bon Apetit!