Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Quiche Recipe. I am try to show Quiche Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following quiche recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Quiche Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Quiche Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Dandelion Quiche:
- 3 oz freshly picked baby dandelion (or store-bought)
- 2 Pasture-raised organic eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 Tsp chopped sweet bell pepper
- 1 sliced mushroom
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced ham (optional)
- 1 Tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chestnuts (optional)
Method for "Dandelion Quiche":
- Blanch washed dandelion in boiling water for 30sec and chill it in running cold water. Squeeze out excessive juice from the leaves to remove some bitter taste. Repeat 2 times. Finely chop dandelion and set aside.
- Heat up your cast iron wok/skillet on high heat until the wok is very hot. Add olive oil and turn down the heat to medium. Immediately saute onion in the wok for 1 minutes until the onion turn to translucent. Add garlic and all the other vegetables. Season it with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 2 eggs. It is a good idea to add 1 teaspoon of cooking wine (optioinal) and season the egg with a little bit salt.
- Transfer all sauteed vegetables into the egg bowl and mix them well. Set out two quiche dish and evenly distribute the mixture into these 2 quiche dish. Do not overfill the dish.
- Bake the quiche in the oven at 375F for 10-15 minutes until the egg is set. Then slice some of your favorite cheese and arrange them on top of the dish and bake another 10 minutes. Serve hot.