Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Quiche (w/out Crust)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Quiche Recipe. We try to show Quiche Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following quiche recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Quiche Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Quiche Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Quiche (w/out crust)
By: JJsMommy via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Quiche (w/out crust):
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (set aside 1/2 cup for later)
- 1 package Bacon (set aside 1/2 cup for later)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 1 Pie Pan
Method for "Quiche (w/out crust)":
- Bake Bacon at 350 for about 10min. Flip over and cook for an additional 5min. Checking periodically, cook until crispy.. Make sure not to burn. Chop into small pieces.
- Beat 5 eggs.
- Mix Cheese and flour in a separate bowl.
- Mix Eggs, Half & Half, Salt, Pepper, 1 1/2 cups of Floured Cheese and Bacon in a bowl.
- Spray Pie Pan with oil. Pour in Mixture.
- Bake @ 350 for 40min.
- Take out and sprinkle the 1/2 Cup of Cheese and Bacon on top of the Quiche and put back into the oven for another 5min. Stick a toothpick inside and if it comes out clean it's ready! Set aside for a few minutes to cool down!