Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Kabocha Pumpkin Pie
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Pumpkin Pie Recipe. We try to display Pumpkin Pie Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pumpkin pie recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Pumpkin Pie Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pumpkin Pie Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Kabocha Pumpkin Pie
By: Fushicche via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Kabocha Pumpkin Pie:
- 150 g flour
- 75 g butter
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- 400 g pumpkin/kabocha squash
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup double cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 egg
Method for "Kabocha Pumpkin Pie":
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F. There is a saying "people with cold hands are good at making pastry," so keep the butter in fridge until you need it. Prepare a bowl, add flour and butter. Mix them with your fingers, but do not knead the mixture.
- When you get a crumbly, sand like texture, add water slowly until the texture becomes soft like your earlobe. Continue to mix, but do not knead.
- Make a dough, and wrap it in plastic film and chill for a minimum of 30 min in the fridge.
- Cut a pumpkin into small bite-sized pieces (about 3 cm cubes) and put them into a microwaveable container. Heat in a microwave for about 3 min until the pumpkin becomes soft.
- Put the pumpkin pieces into a bowl. Mash them until it becomes roughly creamy in texture. Add sugar and keep mixing.
- Pour the beaten eggs, the half cup of milk and double cream in the bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Roll out the pastry to about 2 mm thickness and then lay it into a pie tray. Shape the edge by pushing it with the tongs of a fork.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on the pasty. Bake for about 45 min. Let cool a little before enjoying this gorgeous treat!