Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Healthiest Pumpkin Pie (sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pumpkin Pie Recipe. I am try to show Pumpkin Pie Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pumpkin pie recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Pumpkin Pie Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Pumpkin Pie Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free):
- 2 cups raw pecan
- 1 cup organic thick rolled oats
- 8 large medjool dates
- 2 cups mashed baked butternut squash
- 1/4 cup apple sauce(optional)
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 dash nutmeg powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Method for "Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free)":
- Bake a large butternut squash in the oven at 350F for 1 hour until a fork easily could insert.
- Toast pecans and oats at 350F for 10~12 minutes
- In a food processor, groun the nuts and oats(after cooling down), 3 dates into croase flour for about 1 minute.
- Pour the nut-grain mixture into a 9 inch glass pie pan. Gently press down with a glass jar to create an even layer at the bottom as well as at the edge. Freeze the pan in a freezer for 15 minutes before bake it again in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F to set the crust.
- While baking and cooling the crust, get the filling prepared. In the same food processor, puree 2 cups of mashed butternut squash, 1/4 cup apple sauce, 5 dates, 1 smidge of salt. At the end, cream two large eggs
- Once the crust is completely cooled down, pour the filling into it. Gently flat out the surface. Baka the pie at 350F for 40 minutes in the oven.
- At this point, the filling should set perfectly. Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
- Chill the pie in the fridge at least 2 hours after it cool to room temperature. Serve and enjoy. Once you taste the pie made with real fresh butternut squash for the filling and pecan and oats for the crust, you will never want to go back to canned Pumpkin or store bought crust.