Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Super Easy Fried Pork Chops Finished In The Oven!!!
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pork Chop Recipes. I am try to display Pork Chop Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pork chop recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Pork Chop Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Pork Chop Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Super easy fried pork chops finished in the oven!!!
By: INSANExBUTCHER via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Super easy fried pork chops finished in the oven!!!:
- 8 1"1/4in.bnls. Pork chops
- 1 cup flour
- Tsp. Onion powder
- Tsp. Garlic powder
- Tsp. Paprika
- Tsp. Salt
- Tsp. Pepper
- 4 tbsp. Peanut oil
- 1 lb. Asparagus
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
Method for "Super easy fried pork chops finished in the oven!!!":
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Preheat skillet to med/high heat.
- While preheating cut the hard end off your asparagus lay on foil add oil salt pepper garlic power and parmesan and mix and coat all the pieces and then wrap up in the foil to make a pouch. Then mix your flour with all your dry spices.
- Add your oil to skillet and swirl around to coat entire bottom. Take your chops and press into flour mixture coat on all sides then put on foil for easy clean up. I've found that if you lay them down the way you would cook them that the under side gets sticky and wet so I stack them up on the foil.
- Now put your asparagus in the oven either left or right side to keep room for your chops. Work in batches placing your chops into your skillet and brown 3 mins. Per side.
- Place on a baking sheet with a rack if you just put them on the sheet alone the under side will lose the crispiness you achieved during the Browning process but still will be good if you don't have a rack.
- Place your chops in the oven and set for 10 mins.
- Remove asparagus and open the foil to help stop the cooking process should be slightly soft and still firm. Remove the chops. Total cook time on asparagus is 15 to 18 mins.
- Check your chops with a instant read thermometer 150 degrees is where I want to be. Let rest for five mins to gain about 5 degrees giving you a very tender and moist delicious chop slightly pink in the center.
- Plate and serve hope you all enjoy!!! Didn't do the risotto because it was packaged Alessi brand Milanese style with saffron lol!!!
- Trichinosis used to be a great concern during the 1940's and 50's but by moving the hogs primary inside a indoor farming facility and regulations on feed and cleanliness set by the United States Government the disease is almost non-existent!! Like the old saying from your parents would say to you clean up your room it looks like a pig sty well that saying is now dated...
- That's for roasts and chops only. Always cook any ground pork to 160 degrees because the bacteria is on the outer side of the primal cut but once you grind in a grinder it's now threw the entire processed meat. That's why you can eat cuts of beef black and blue.
- Can't wait till spring!!! Be safe and nice. May God bless us all!!!