Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Taiwanese Soul Food Super Crispy Pork Chop (paigu Fan)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Pork Chop Recipes. We try to display Pork Chop Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pork chop recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Pork Chop Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pork Chop Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Taiwanese soul food super crispy pork chop (paigu fan)
By: Y Life via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Taiwanese soul food super crispy pork chop (paigu fan):
- 4 pieces pork chops
- 70 ml soy sauce (for marinated)
- 1/2 tbsp white pepper (for marinated)
- black pepper a lotÂ (for marinated)
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon powder (for marinated)
- 5 spices powder 1/4 tsp (for marinated)
- 2 tsp chinese oyster sauce (for marinated)
- 3 tbsp sugar (for marinated)
- 100 ml water (for marinated)
- 100 ml cooking wine (for marinated)
- 3-4 eggs
- 8 tbsp tapioca starch
- 8 tbsp potato starch
Method for "Taiwanese soul food super crispy pork chop (paigu fan)":
- Few quick cuts to keep the chops from curling
- Hammer the pork chops to make it tender
- Place the meat into ziploc then add all materials for marinated
- Stay in fridge overnight
- Next day, coat the meat with egg, tapioca starch and potato starch
- Bake with 220Â°c(428Â°F) per side for 10 min, total 20 min
- Pan fry to make it extra crispy!!!