Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's French Onion Pork Chop Bake
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Pork Chop Recipes. I am try to demo Pork Chop Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pork chop recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Pork Chop Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Pork Chop Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's french onion pork chop bake
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- 4 cups prepared rice
- 4 large pork chops
- 3 cans Campbell's french onion soup
- 2 small sweet onions, cut into thin strips
- Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 tbs oil
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/8 cup whiskey
- 8 slices swiss cheese
Method for "Brad's french onion pork chop bake":
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat.
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. SautÃ© until the carmelize. Stir often.
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup.
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10x15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy.