Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Grilled Pork Chops With Sauted Apples
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Pork Chop Recipes. I am try to display Pork Chop Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pork chop recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Pork Chop Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Pork Chop Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Grilled Pork Chops with Sauted Apples
By: Jericho Joson Cruz via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Chops with Sauted Apples:
- 2 pcs Pork Chops
- 1 Apple
- 1 White Onion
- 1/4 cup White Wine or 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp Butter (Chilled or Room Temp)
Method for "Grilled Pork Chops with Sauted Apples":
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and paprika
- Chop onions and slice the apple.
- Hot pan, olive oil. Sear the pork chops 2-4 minutes each side depending on the thickness of your cut. Render the skin and the fat. Do not overcook the chops.
- Crush and throw the garlic in the pan with the pork chops then add the butter. Baste.
- Take the pork chops and the garlic out of the pan and let it rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Using the same pan, saute the apples and onions until lighty softened. Season.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine or apple cider vinegar. Reduce.
- Plate the pork chops on top the the apple to catch the resting juices. Bon appetit.