Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Greek Pasta With Shrimp
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Popular Recipe. I am try to display Popular Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following popular recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Popular Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Popular Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Greek Pasta with Shrimp
By: Scain via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Greek Pasta with Shrimp:
- About 20 small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- About 10 cherry tomatoes, I cut mine in half
- About 15 kalamata olives, pitted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Feta cheese for topping
Method for "Greek Pasta with Shrimp":
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, onion and shrimp. Cook about 5 min then add garlic, cilantro and seasonings. Stir.
- Once shrimp are nearly cooked (about 5 more min) add butter, tomatoes, olives, cooked pasta, lemon juice and zest. Give it a good toss.
- Stirring every min or 2, cook for about 5 min more so pasta can soak up all that yumminess! Top with plenty of feta cheese! Boom. Thatâs it. Crazy easy. Crazy good.