Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Moong Dal Laddu
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Popular Recipe. We try to display Popular Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following popular recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Popular Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Popular Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Moong Dal Laddu
By: Bhawana via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Moong Dal Laddu:
- 1+1/2 Cup moong dal
- 1 Cup ghee or clarified butter
- 1 Cup sugar powdered
- 1 Tsp cardamom powder
Method for "Moong Dal Laddu":
- Soak moon dal for good one hour. This is very important donât skip this step.
- After this one hour drain all the water and spread this dal on a towel to get air dry before roasting.
- Now take a heavy bottomed kadhai and dry roast this dal on a medium to low flame. Keep stirring it. This step usually takes 30 minutes. Do not hurry at this point as dal can be burnt very fast. Add 1 tsp ghee.
- By this time moong dal changes to little golden colour and a nice aroma start coming.
- Remove the kadhai from the flame and let it cool down completely.
- Meanwhile, powder the sugar.
- Grind the roasted dal to the coarse powder and add this in a mixing bowl. To this add cardamom powder and sugar.
- Melt the ghee and then mix. Start adding ghee gradually till every grain of dal is soaked in ghee. 3/4 cup ghee was enough for making laddus. Mix nicely and start making laddus.
- Take a tbsp mixture in your palm and roll into ball shape.
- Follow the same process with the rest of the mixture. Serve them at room temperature. Moong dal laddus have a soft and grainy texture with a nice aroma.