Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Palak Ki Poori/ Spinach Poori
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Popular Recipe. I am try to show Popular Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following popular recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Popular Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Popular Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Palak ki Poori/ Spinach Poori
By: Aswani Vishnuprasad via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Palak ki Poori/ Spinach Poori:
- 1 cup Spinach/Palak
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 green chilli
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 slice garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oil for frying
Method for "Palak ki Poori/ Spinach Poori":
- Wash and blanch spinach. Grind spinach with green chilli, ginger and garlic to fine paste without adding water.
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour and salt. Mix the flour and add ground spinach paste, oil. Mix well and knead the mixture in to smooth and stiff dough using little water.
- Divide the dough in to equal no: of portions. Meantime heat oil in a pan.
- Roll each balls in to 3 ~ 4 inch circle.
- When oil is hot, drop each pooris and gently press the pooris with help of the spatula. When poori puffs up, turn it to other side and fry till it change it colour.
- Once done transfer it to paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve with any gravy or with pickle and raitha.