Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Popular Recipe. I am try to display Popular Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following popular recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Popular Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Popular Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuit:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 3/4 tablespoon lemon juice/vinegar
Method for "Buttermilk Biscuit":
- Mix lemon juice with milk. Stir and let it sit for 5 - 10 minutes in the refrigerator. This mixture is the buttermilk.
- Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
- Put the dry ingredients in the food processor. Pulse several times to mix. Add the butter cubes.
- Pulse until the pieces are no bigger than peas.
- Add buttermilk and pulse until dough comes together.
- Lightly dust with flour the working surface and knead gently about 3-4 times to bring it together.
- Roll the dough into a 9x5-inch rectangle and about 1/2-inch thick.
- Fold the dough into thirds like a business letter.
- Repeat this step, roll the dough into a 9x5-inch rectangle about 1/2-inch thick, and again fold it into thirds like a letter.
- Finally roll the dough out to 3/4-inch thickness. Using a round cutter, cut biscuits from the dough (don't twist the cutter, use a straight up and straight down motion).
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch of space between them. Brush the biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake for about 11-12 minutes. Transfer the biscuits to a wire rack to cool for a few minutes and serve warm.