Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pickle Recipe. I am try to show Pickle Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pickle recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Pickle Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pickle Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Fo Fa via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Avacado Pickles:
- 2 large Hass type avacadosâ firm, not soft (just before ripe)
- 1 cup vinegar (apple cider or white)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1-3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Method for "Avacado Pickles":
- Mix all brine ingredients in a small saucepan. I use a dried chili for a little heat instead of pepper flakes (optional). Also first time making, use 3 tablespoons sugar. I like 1 tablespoon myself.
- Heat to a simmer, stir constantly until salt and sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, set aside to cool, about 20 minutes.
- Slice the avacados, thin, put in a jar (I'm using an old pickle jar here). If you were going to use only for salads, cube instead. Slices are better for right out of the jar and sandwiches.
- Pour cooled brine in jar to cover sliced avacados. If some is not covered, they will turn that brownish, grayish color, but still taste fine.
- Refridgerateâ for 3 hours (yes, hours, not days). Should remain good for 1 month. Never had one last that long before they were gone. This picture is the next day.
- Instead of mustard seeds, you can also try, Garlic cloves, Coriander seeds Caraway seeds Fresh herbs like dill, fresh chili, like habanerosâ.