Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Lime & Date Pickle
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Pickle Recipe. We try to display Pickle Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pickle recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Pickle Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Pickle Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Lime & Date Pickle
By: Priyanka via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Lime & Date Pickle:
- 10 numbers Lime
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Dates, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Ginger, sliced
- 2 Nos Green chilli, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Asafoetida powder
- 1 teaspoon Mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek seed
- as required Boiling water
- to taste Vinegar
- to taste Sugar
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup Oil
Method for "Lime & Date Pickle":
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan, saute lime until the color changes. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes. Allow it to cool and cut each lime into 8 pieces. Discard juice and oil.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil in a pan, fry mustard seed, fenugreek seed, garlic, ginger and green chilli slightly. Remove pan from heat and add kashmiri chilli powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and asafoetida powder.
- Add chopped dates along with little boiling water and cook in low flame until soft. Add required amount of boiling water, salt, vinegar and sugar, bring to boil until thick. Switch off flame and add lime pieces, mix well and adjust the taste.
- Let it cool completely and store in airtight container. Pour little oil on top of the pickle. Keep refrigerated to increase the shelf-life.