Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pink Hue Pickles
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Pickle Recipe. We try to demo Pickle Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pickle recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Pickle Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Pickle Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pink Hue Pickles
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pink Hue Pickles:
- 5 large jars 46 ounce each
- 3-1/2 quarts white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup Pink Himalayan salt
- as needed Cucumbers pickling sized
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 5 tablespoon Pink Himalayan salt
- 5 leaf Bay leaves
- 1-1/2 quarts water
- 1-2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectionery sugar
Method for "Pink Hue Pickles":
- Boil the vinegar, 1/2 cup salt, 1-2/3 cup sugar, 1-1/2 quarts of water, and 1 cup confectionery sugar.
- Add mustard seeds and coriander seeds to the jars along and the bay leaves. Pack sliced and whole Cucumber and add tablespoon of salt to each jar.
- Or add to the bottom before adding Cucumber
- Add boiling solution to jars and seal
- I did 2 jars of sliced and 3 jars of whole.
- Set in a cool dark place for 6 weeks refrigerate after opening. I hope you enjoy!