Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut With Cashew Pesto Pasta
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pesto Recipe. We try to display Pesto Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pesto recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Pesto Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Pesto Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta:
- For the fish
- 2 lbs halibut fillet. Skin removed
- Sea salt
- White pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs dry mustard
- 1 tbs chilie flakes
- Flour for dredging
- 1 egg, beaten
- For the pasta
- 1 lb tri color rotini
- 1 1/2 cups prepared pesto
- 1 snack size bag of honey roasted cashews, smashed to crumbs
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 2 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
Method for "Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta":
- Prepare halibut and cut into portions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Saute onions until they start to carmelize. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add wine and cashews. cook off liquid. Set aside
- Grease a baking sheet. Dredge fish in flour mixed with dry mustard. Place on baking sheet. Brush on beaten egg.
- Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. Crust top of fish. Bake at 425 8-9 minutes. Middle rack. Turn broiler on high. Cook until crust browns. Keep a good eye on it.
- Meanwhile, boil 4 qts salted water. Add pasta. Cook till AL dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add pasta back to pot. Mix in pesto sauce, onion mixture, and a pinch of parmesan. Heat on low until heated through.
- Plate immediately. Place halibut over pasta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy.