Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna With Pesto
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Pesto Recipe. I am try to show Pesto Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pesto recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Pesto Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pesto Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto:
- 48 ounces meatballs see my recipe for meatballs
- 2 tablespoons extra Virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup dried basil Pesto see my recipe
- 1 quart cottage cheese
- 2 quarts Alfredo sauce see my recipe
- 1-1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 ounces no bake lasagna pasta
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- To taste smoked paprika optional
Method for "Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto":
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce.
- Move meatballs to a paper towel
- Cook the second batch
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese.
- Add half the Alfredo sauce
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese.
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese
- Next add a layer pasta
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Add the shredded cheese
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes
- Let rest 15 minutes
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!