Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pesto Z'paghetti With Chicken
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Pesto Recipe. I am try to demo Pesto Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pesto recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Pesto Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Pesto Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken:
- 28 oz spirilized zucchini, about 4 medium
- 1/2 c light/low-fat Ricotta cheese
- 1 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 oz pine nuts
- 1/4 c plus 2 T chopped fresh basil
- 1 T chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 8 oz boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness
Method for "Pesto Z'paghetti with Chicken":
- To make sauce, combine in a small blender: Ricotta, Parmesan, pine nuts, 1/4 c basil, 1-1/2 tsp garlic, 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Add about 3 T water. Blend until uniform.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and slice.
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add zucchini and 1-1/2 tsp garlic. Cook and stir until slightly tender. Drain excess liquid from pan.
- Add in sauce, cook and stir until noodles are evenly coated with sauce.
- Plate noodles and top with chicken. Sprinkle with remaining chopped basil.