Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pasta E Ceci Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Pasta Vegetable Soup. I am try to show Pasta Vegetable Soup preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pasta vegetable soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Pasta Vegetable Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Pasta Vegetable Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pasta E Ceci Soup
By: theblackrosegal via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pasta E Ceci Soup:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 carrots finely cubed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 1 1/4 cup chickpeas, soaked overnight drained and rinsed
- 6 cup H2O, water
- 2 freash thyme sprigs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 freash rosemary sprigs cut into 1 1/2 inches
- 1 dash salt & peper to taste
- 1/2 lb tubetta pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1 fresh parmiziano and/or reggiano cheese to top soup
Method for "Pasta E Ceci Soup":
- Saute carrots and onions 3 tbsp of Olive oil until tender.
- Add garlic and tomatoes, stirring frequently cook 1 minute.
- Add chickpeas, H2O, thyme, bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer, cook uncovered for 1 hour. Chickpeas should be tender, remove thyme.
- In a small pan over medium heat fry rosemary with oil until crisp, remove to paper towels and lightly season with salt.
- Strain chickpeas mix, reserve cooking liquid. Place 2 cup s of chickpeas mix in a bowl and mash until smooth, place frying pan, add remaining chickpeas mix and 1 cup of liquid bring to simmer.
- Add pasta and 1/2 cup Olive oil stir well,season with salt and pepper, fried rosemary and cheese.