Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
PASTA And BEAN SOUP
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Pasta Vegetable Soup. I am try to display Pasta Vegetable Soup preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pasta vegetable soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Pasta Vegetable Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pasta Vegetable Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
PASTA and BEAN SOUP
By: Armilie via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of PASTA and BEAN SOUP:
- 300 grams dried cannellini beans, soaked in cold water overnight or PESELLI beans
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 200 grams pancetta, diced
- 1 1/4 liter chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 juice of 1/2 lemon
- 200 grams small pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- 1 cup tomatoe sauce
Method for "PASTA and BEAN SOUP":
- When you decided to have cannellini beans for this soup, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add dried cannellini, decrease the heat abd gently simmer. Cook for 30 minutes. Add salt and cook for further 30 minutes, until beans are al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and bay leaves and saute until softened. Add the pancetta and cook for a further 3-5 minutes, until golden.
- Add the beans (i prefer peselli), stock, tomstoe sauce and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper
- Serves 6