Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ground Carrot And Chicken Ragu Pasta
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pasta Recipes. We try to display Pasta Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pasta recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Pasta Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Pasta Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ground carrot and chicken ragu pasta
By: Japanese cooking with Makiko via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ground carrot and chicken ragu pasta:
- 2 cups ground carrot
- Half pound minced chicken
- 12 oz (340 g) pasta (such as Rotini or Spaghetti)
- Half yellow onion
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sake *
- 3 tbsp mentsuyu soup base *
- 2 tbsp white miso *
- 2 cups water *
- Half cup soy milk
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- Green onion (if desired as garnish)
- La-Yu Chili Oil With Chili Pepper (if desired for additional flavor and spices)
Method for "Ground carrot and chicken ragu pasta":
- Grind carrot.
- Slice onion. Add sesame oil in a large pan and sautÃ© onion on medium heat until cooked. Add minced chicken and cook until throughly cooked.
- Add ingredients (*) and cook approx. 5 minutes on low/medium heat.
- Add soy milk and ginger. Bring to boil.
- Separately boil pasta as directed on package.
- Add boiled pasta to the sauce (4) and mix, or put boiled pasta in a bowl and add the sauce over.
- Garnish with chopped green onion if desired. Also add La-Yu for additional flavor and spiciness.
- Tip (1) Mentsuyu is Japanese noodle soup base. Available at Japanese supermarkets.
- Tip (2) La-Yu Chili With Chili Pepper is chili oil with chili pepper which also contains sesame oil, pepper extract and paprika color. Available at Japanese supermarkets.
- Tip (3) You can substitute Udon noodles or Ramen noodles for pasta.