Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Creamy Pasta With Bacon And Peas
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pasta Recipes. We try to demo Pasta Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following pasta recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Pasta Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pasta Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Creamy Pasta With Bacon and Peas
By: PaulN via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta With Bacon and Peas:
- 10 slices thick cut smoked (or not) bacon
- Sea salt
- 1 pound dried mini-shell or other small pasta (I use Orrechiette)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cups Frozen Peas
- 1/3 cup whole milk Greek Yogurt (I use Cabot Yogurt)
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped Mint leaves
- Juice of 1 onion
- I large onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
Method for "Creamy Pasta With Bacon and Peas":
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted to a boil. Meanwhile, cut sliced bacon into 1/2 inch pieces, Add pasta to boiling water and cook to taste.
- While pasta is cooking, place a large skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add bacon and a sprinkling of pepper, fry for 5 minutes, then add onion until bacon is golden and crisp. Immediately add frozen peas and stir for a minute or two. Mix 1/3 cup of pasta water with yogurt and add it with chopped Mint to skillet
- Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water, and drain the pasta. Add pasta to the skillet and stir. Add lemon juice, and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat. The mixture should be a bit thick; if desired, a splash of the pasta water may be added to the sauce to thin it slightly.
- Add Parmesan and stir to mix. If desired, serve with a green salad.