Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Shrimp And Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce Over Pasta
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Pasta Recipes. I am try to demo Pasta Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pasta recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Pasta Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Pasta Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
By: Chef Craig TCW via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta:
- 4 slices bacon, -- cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat
- 2 cloves garlic -- finely chopped
- 1 each shallot -- finely chopped
- 4 ounces shiitake mushroom -- stemmed, sliced thin
- 1/4 teaspoon tarragon
- To taste salt
- To taste black pepper
- 2 ounces sherry
- 1 cup shrimp stock or clam juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work)
- 8 ounces scallop, large
- 12 ounces dry pasta, cook per directions on the package
Method for "Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta":
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat SautÃ© the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color.
- Add the tarragon
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon.
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked.
- Adjust the seasoning as needed.