Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Easy Puerto Rican Style Chicken Pasta Salad
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Pasta Recipes. I am try to show Pasta Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following pasta recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Pasta Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Pasta Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
By: Lydia Rodriguez via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- 1 box tri- color pasta
- 1 grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Half a can of peas
- 1/8 of minced red onions
- Half a can of carrots
- 2 different kinds of shredded cheese
- A few black or green olives
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (sprinkle)
- Vinegar (white)
Method for "Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad":
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick.
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked).
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain.
- Now in a large mixing bowl...mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste.
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like.
- This can be eaten hot or cold.